Create the Police State Create the Police State

Really enjoyable game. Much easier to get into than I initially anticipated, with clear rules, a simple interface and an interesting social comment. My only suggestion would be to make add a diplomatic history for each state so you can see what your chain of interactions has been and mark the limited use options when they've expired so you don't needlessly try using them again. All in all, good work!

IlyaKrivenko responds:

Thank you for your feedback!
Yes, these are very good ideas. I think I'll try to add some of these features in the game soon :)

TRI-LZR TRI-LZR

Fun concept, like the core mechanic, although I'd have liked to have been able to use the mouse button s to toggle the lasers and cursor keys to move.

Frostspektrum responds:

The arrow keys are already enabled, although not advertised. I agree that if you are to use the arrow keys for movement, being able to switch lasers with the mouse would be preferable.

the big maze the big maze

Well done making your first game! I like the vibrant colours and straightforward theme - easy to pick up and play. I hope you had fun doing it. Maybe for your next project (I'm assuming you've got the game dev bug now!) think about adding the following:

1) a start screen showing the game title, with some simple instructions and a results screen so players know how well they've done - you can use new layouts in Construct to achieve this.

2) a score system - for example in this game you could have a timer - the faster you find the 3 castles the higher the score. That way players have an incentive to replay the game so they can try and beat their best time.

3) some sound effects - you can record these yourself using a microphone (it's fun doing it this way - I do it a lot! :)) or use a tool like "sfxr" which allows you to generate lots of different sounds with just the click of a button. I'm sure your parents will help you find this on the internet.

I look forward to seeing your future creations!